Hook – TMC 200R
Size – 8-12
Thread – 8/0 or 6/0 Brown
Head – 1/120 oz. Micro Lead Eyes
Tail and Body – Brown Marabou
Rib – .32 gauge Brown Parawire or Copper wire
1. Mash down barb and and create two thread humps for the dumb bell eyes.
2. Secure your eyes with figure of eight and some superglue and tie in your wire.
3. Tie in marabou with 3 to 4 turns of thread.
4. Advance your thread to the eye of the hook.
5. Wrap your marabou forward and over the eyes.
6. Counter wrap your wire forward and tie off.
7. Whip finish and your done.