Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OttLite Rechargeable Battery Task Lamp

Like many tiers I tie sportsman shows, fly shops and outdoor events where a power outlet are nowhere in sight.  While I was in Lowe's the other day to buy some items for the home I cut through the lighting section and this OttLite caught my eye.  Standing their like a deer caught in head lights I was shocked at the price I saw for this rechargeable reading light.  I was look for a travel light some time ago and found the Battery Task Lamp from OttLite but it retailed for $129.99 US (no way was I going to pay that price).  The Reader's | HD is $34.97 US in Lowes and you've guessed I pick it up straight away.  It's a nice addition to the lighting I use at my desk, and lets face it the older you get the more light you need on your work area.

If your looking for a new portable tying light I highly recommend this one.  You can stop by your local Lowe's and pick one up or order on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment