Friday, May 28, 2010

Banner Day!

Work and my son's Little League season has limited my time at the vice and on the stream.  However I got out the other day and had a banner 3 hours on the stream.  The stream level was perfect and there was a hatch of Blue Wing Olives and Sulfurs (on the early side this year).  No fish were working the surface but they did hammer the Sawyer's Pheasant Tail (size 14) and my Tan UV Caddis Jig nymph.

I wished I could have stayed for the evening spinner fall.

 
 This Brown took Tan UV Caddis Jig

 
 This Bow took Sawyer's Pheasant Tail

 
 This hen was phat...

Time to go home

 This Brown took Sawyer's Pheasant Tail

 
 Cheese!
 
 
 This little Rainbow took Ice Pheasant Tail

 
Another Brown on Sawyer's Pheasant Tail

 
 Last fish, time to go home...



No comments:

Post a Comment